Tuesday 17 December 2013

Season’s Greetings 節日祝福

Season’s Greetings



I have received a lot of support this year from readers of this Blog. I would like to thank everybody that has read my observations and all of the people who have contributed to the debate by placing comments. Your remarks are always well-received whether you agree with my statements or not. I started the Blog in January as a means of communicating with the football ‘fraternity’ of Hong Kong. I have enjoyed writing the Blog and I hope you have enjoyed reading what I have to say. Dialogue and discussion is important.

I am going back to England for Christmas and New Year. It is a year since I saw most of my family and friends and I am looking forward to seeing them. I will be back to Hong Kong in January refreshed and even more determined to help the development of football. 2014 promises to be another critical and challenging year.



So all that remains is for me to say, “Happy Christmas”. I hope you have a great festive season.

Warm Regards

Mark Sutcliffe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


節日祝福


我在最近一年時間內收到來自不少博客讀者的支持,本人由衷感謝每一位拜讀拙作的朋友,以及所有曾在博客中參與不少留言討論的有識之士,無論您同意本人的觀點與否,您的一言一語,我都會銘記於心。今年一月開始撰寫博客內容,作為與香港的「志同道合者」一種相互交流意見的渠道,真的非常享受在博客中記下我的所看所想與所言,亦希望大家喜歡我的看法,並積極參與留言與討論!

聖誕及新年期間,我將會返回英國。離開家鄉一年後的我,終於可以再次與我的大部分家人和朋友重聚。新年伊始,我將重投香港的懷抱中,繼續堅定信念去幫助發展香港足球事業。本人深信,二○一四年將會是另一個關鍵和充滿挑戰的一年。



最後,藉此機會我向大家說聲:「聖誕快樂」,並敬祝大家擁有一個圓滿的聖誕佳節!

敬請台安

薜基輔

1 comment:

  1. Although New World has a history of nearly three months, Amazon’s first MMO has experienced many difficulties. The first release of New World exceeded expectations, caught up with major streaming media, reached many concurrent players, and many players bought New World Gold at IGGM.com for the game.

    Attached link: https://www.iggm.com/new-world-coins

    ReplyDelete